Hello and welcome! My dear friend Avis from ‘Oh sew tempting’, gave to me ‘Kreativ blogger Award’! Thank you so much Avis – I do appreciate!
Avis has a beautiful blog and I love the way she writes with humour! Also she has great ideas and often tutorials! She makes beautiful quilts and I want to make the pincushion she just showed ‘how to make’!
To accept this award means that we can share 7 … things about us and to pass the award to 7 other blogs. Avis said so nicely that she already waits what creative blogs I follow and where I get inspiration. So here they are – 7 from so many unique blogs I follow, get support and find inspiration!
* Anne from ‘Quiltefia’
* Christy from ‘Describe Happy’
* Dorien from ‘Just-Do’
* Lori from ‘Lori times five’
* Maureen from ‘Maureen Cracknell handmade’
* Mia from ‘HandmadebyMia’
*Svetlana from ‘S.O.T.A.K Handmade’
With Nero we want to send special wishes and thanks to our dear friend Sage and her mom! Sage is so creative with her writing and modelling! She is a great athletic and the most sweet girl! Some time ago Sage gave to us this award, but unfortunately then we didn’t have time to tell about that. We are sorry Sage and we want you to know that we were so happy for that! Sages exiting blog is ‘The (mis)adventures of Sage’!
Seven things about me … this is difficult … I started to remember things that I did, even I don’t … for example …
* During the school time, I was few years in a special music class and played violin. Later I played piano. I loved to play but now I don’t even listen music except in the car.
* I went several years to balet class but I don’t dance at all.
* I was playing tennis but I don’t like sports except swimming.
* I was working many years in the restaurant but I don’t like to cook. I like to make applepie and eat sweet and cakes.
* I was riding many years but then after falling I started to be affraid and didn’t ride again.
… and few other things …
* When I was 11 years, with my friend we started a business to make hats. We sold them to our parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles. They were very supporting!
* I love slowly mornings and I was lucky to work many years from the afternoon till night. Best way to begin the day is having coffee with sandwich and reading your posts!
I like to tell you that Avis is making something that she keeps it secret from me! I’m really waiting to see what she is up to!!! Thank you my friend again for this special award!!!
I hope you enjoy visiting all my friends and reading their wonderful blogs! They are so creative and so often I say aloud ‘ooooh’ and ‘aaaah’ when I see what amazing ideas they have and how talented they are!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a lovely weekend and Happy Easter for you who are having Easter now! We celebrate Easter after one week!
Hugs and kisses! TEJE & NERO