Hello and Thank You for reading my blog! Nero and I have received the “Blog of the Year 2012″ Award! Thank you Anna Hergert for nominating our blog! This was amazing surprise and the most wonderful start for the New Year! Anna Hergert is very talented fiber artist, lecturer and writer. You will enjoy her blog with her beautiful works, art and other things! I am so happy that she appreaciates and enjoyes my blog!
The rules for this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there is no minimum or maximun number of blogs required – and present them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the year 2012′ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our -awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges)!
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. You can also join Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award Facebook group (sorry but I’m not in fb) and then you can share your blog with even wider audience.
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display tha award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars!
THANK YOU AGAIN ANNA! I appreciate very much this award!
My nominations for this award are following blogs (in no particular order). I follow so many fantastic blogs that this was a difficult decision. I chose these blogs because they give to me many kind of inspiration and enjoy! They inspires me to create, sew, knit and to try to take better photos, write better posts and make my blog better …
* Lori times five - Lori’s blog is just amazing photo journey! She takes us with her to Africa, Alaska etc. Her knittings and decorations are most beautiful and she knows how to show them!
* Helen Philipps - Helen’s blog is full of sweet and adorable crafts! She makes bunnies, little houses, cross stitching, quilting, crochet etc. and always shows them with beautiful, cute items and lovely flowers!
* Stitched in Color - Rachel is very talented sewer and quilter! She loves colours and hand stitching! Rachel creates always something new and she challenge us to do the same. Her blog is full of inspiration but also information – beautifully and well organized!
Thank you ladies for taking the time to show and share your talented work and life!
I want to thank you my readers and followers! You make this worth of it! I love to read your comments and I’m happy to receive e-mails! I hope we can begin the New Year together … in the new address with the same name … with lots of new adventures and celebrations!
TEJE, NERO AND HANNA