Hello my Dear Friends!
This is very special post to me because my dear friend Emma from ‘Sylvie’s Garden’ has passed the Versatile Blogger Award on to me!
One evening here with my computer, I was thinking how I came off quite well these first three months with my blog…and even found a small corner in this huge blog world for me and Nero. So many new, wonderful friends have made us feel welcome! So – it was just a perfect moment to get an e-mail from Emma telling me that she likes to give me this award… it was the best price! I was so touched! Thank you dear Emma very much!
I tried to choose a photo that has somehow connection with this post… if I understood right the word ‘Versatile’…
… it discribes me and my creations, sometimes even too well. I wasn’t really supposed to show you this yet – but now I feel that I want to give you a small idea what I have been doing this week…
Emma had made lovely post with seven ‘segret things’! I had also lot’s of thoughts but finally I shall be quite short. So here is my mixed list about things you don’t know yet about me:
- my horoscope is Capricorn (and I’m quite typical Capricorn)
- I prefer ‘pen and paper’ to ‘telephone’ (I like to write but I feel difficult to catch the phone)
- I love coffee and I have collection with too many coffee mugs (I would like to write a post about that)
- when I was at school I was in music class playing violin and piano (unfortunately I haven’t played after that and sometimes I dream about having again piano)
- I’m not good at all in the kitchen, but I like to bake Finnish cinnamon buns (I’m so lucky to have a husband who likes to cook)
- I like to hang the laundry outside in the sun and by the colours! (you remember I’m Capricorn)
- I read books in English, in Greek and of course in Finnish (I love reading and it was necessary for me to learn to read Greek from the beginning when moved here to be able to have books all the time) But you know it’s always better with your ‘own’ language!
oooohh…was it already the seventh thing? Now I remember other things …. but you know what…those I shall tell you in an other post with an other award….YES…that’s true I got yesterday the ‘Beautiful Blogger Award’ (it’s certainly for Nero)…more about that later!
‘Nero’ – my best friend – is very important part of this blog and perhaps without him, I hadn’t even started..
I would like to pass The Versatile Blogger Award to my dear friends: